Ok... I'm dying to get a job. I've applied pretty much everywhere and haven't heard anything positive. I've gone on one interview somewhere where I'd LOVE to work, but I still haven't heard back from them.
On another note, the husband and I are probably going to be moving out of Conway and into Maumelle... with my mother. Yeah, I know... but it will give us an opportunity to save some money while I'm not working. It's nice because she has an entire second story that she doesn't use! Plus, we won't have to worry about getting out of a lease when we do finally find a house to buy.
So.. for the next month, I will be spending 1/2 of my time at our apartment getting stuff ready to move.. and the other 1/2 at my mom's trying to move stuff around so we can move in.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- ok.. so today was nuts. I drove around EVERYWHERE trying to find some tile that I couldn't get sent to me in time for the wine & design contest. only to find them at my front door when i got home. good grief.
- now.. to see if i can get into the CAD lab at UCA even though, i'm no longer in school. it's past time for me to buy a new computer. i have 6 cds full of CAD and REVIT... just waiting to be loaded on a computer that can actually handle it.
- in all my other running around... i couldn't find anyone who carried 24 x 36 black foamcore (you would so think that this would be a pretty standard size.)... but the very nice man @ art outfitters helped me out by finding a piece he could cut down. he even gave me a great price on it.
- i'm counting down til idol tonight.. i can't wait!!! Kris did amazing last night.. and i love adam.. but i'm really tired of seeing his tongue!!!
- now it's time to make dinner, wash clothes, work on the contest & get ready for tmr.. i need a nap!!!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
It still hasn't kicked in yet that I'm not in school anymore. Maybe by the end of this week. I'm still doing my internship at Workplace Resource. But I'm dying to have a "real" "grown-up" job. Preferably doing what I went to school for...