Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rainy Summer Day


We love our new Keurig! The coffee is smother & it makes the perfect amount with out any waste, in less time. (Great for quick & on the go!) The bad part was having to go to work this morning. The day was long, our power flickered with the rain, and our boss was there for a while. I had one customer, however, that touched me. She was an older woman who came in by herself looking for some dinning chairs to go with her antique table. After showing her a few she landing on looking a sofas too. Her husband had passed away this past April and she had moved into an apartment. She was also mostly legs like me so we bonded on the fact that I could just take her to all the sofas that I liked because they fit longer-legged people. She got to meet Tim and we talked for about an hour and a half before she decided on some furniture, hugged and thanked me, and said she'd be back on Monday to purchase. She also gave me the advice to hug Tim every chance I had (she thought he was the cutest thing!). So even though sales were a bust for me, it was nice to know that I was appreciated for just being me for a change. Now that we're home (YAY!!!), Tim & I plan on spending the rest of our evening eating dinner and watching a yet-to-be determined movie.
Goodnight All!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment