Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday

Learning that you have to spend more money than you wanted is never a good surprise. My sister and brother-in-law borrowed my SUV this weekend to help my nephew move in to college. When they brought it back my brother-in-law informs me that I really need to get new tires. Now... this wasn't a complete newsflash to me since I've had this SUV for 4 years now and it has the original tires on it, but I didn't realize how soon I really needed them. So before we go on our little trip to New Orleans next month we will be getting new tires (front ones at least) and getting an alignment performed. Where does the money end???
Anyway, my nephew starts his freshmen year this year (*sniff sniff*). He got a full ride at Williams Baptist and will also be playing soccer for them (so proud)! I leave you with this: a spot on the news where he appears (he's the blonde with a ton of hair)
Til later,
~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment