Monday, June 1, 2009

...moving...

Moving is never fun. I'm taking a break at my mom's from cleaning my old room. This is the same room that Tim & I are going to be living in for a while. I'm loving the idea of being closer to my mom now that we have this awesome relationship. But I must admit, remembering how it was living here when I was a teenager is slightly haunting me. I know it'll be very different, especially now that the "boyfriend room" has been converted into a small office. Tim & I have just figured out that we don't live well with others, so I'm hoping it doesn't hurt our relationship. We'll be fine.. it'll just be hard. I keep reminding him to think positively. That we're saving money so we can buy a good house and do with it what we want. It's torcher being an interior designer who is bound by her lease not to paint walls. Anyway, back to packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment