Friday, May 29, 2009

...news...

Ok... I'm dying to get a job. I've applied pretty much everywhere and haven't heard anything positive. I've gone on one interview somewhere where I'd LOVE to work, but I still haven't heard back from them.

On another note, the husband and I are probably going to be moving out of Conway and into Maumelle... with my mother. Yeah, I know... but it will give us an opportunity to save some money while I'm not working. It's nice because she has an entire second story that she doesn't use! Plus, we won't have to worry about getting out of a lease when we do finally find a house to buy.

So.. for the next month, I will be spending 1/2 of my time at our apartment getting stuff ready to move.. and the other 1/2 at my mom's trying to move stuff around so we can move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment