Monday, January 25, 2010

  • Oh my goodness! So today was my first day at Cleo's. It was pretty good. No, I haven't sold anything yet, but the experience was nice. The people were very welcoming, and I've already learned a lot!
  • My shoes, however, did not make it 30 minutes in! They felt great on my feet, but the sole in them was already coming out in the toe! Needless to say, they will be returned to the store!
  • I'm really think I wouldn't be as tired at this moment if it hadn't been for me also working the community center this morning too. 8am-12pm there, then 1pm-7:30pm at Cleo's barely left me anytime to eat! But luckily Tim was there and made me cinnamon roll oatmeal this morning, a whole can (yes... I was hungry) of ravioli for lunch, and reheated the yummy tacos for dinner when I got home tonight. .... I have a winner!!!
  • Oh! P.S. - The pic is of the awesome night light my in-laws got me for Christmas. I just felt it about time that it showed up in one of our many pictures. So I leave you with a quote: "Oh, look at that! Will you look at that? Isn't that glorious? It's... it's... it's indescribably beautiful! It reminds me of the Fourth of July!" - of course, from A Christmas Story

No comments:

Post a Comment