Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Afghan #1 Done!

Well I did it! After all these years of crocheting, I finished my first afghan! This one is headed for my bedroom for those extra cold nights! I would have put the traditional tassels on it but this type if yarn tends to fray and shed so I figured it was better off with out it! All the shades of light to medium blues are very peaceful and calming.

Now I just need to pick out colors for the next one I want to do! Any ideas? This type is done with three different strands so it can be three totally different colors. Part of me wants to do another one in blue. I'm thinking navy, teal/turquoise, and maybe white. Thoughts?

Here are a few pictures of the one I just finished. Please give me some feedback and let me know what you think!

Til later,

~Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment