Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog Block!

I've been so cooped up in the house lately! My normal doctor didn't want to help me, let alone look at me! He just wanted to send me to an orthopedic doctor with out even seeing me! Ridiculous! So my friend Brian, uh hmm, Dr. Brian (who just happens to be a physical therapist), gave me an exercise to do. It's called a prone press push up, and it's awesome! It immediately started helping! YAY! The downside is he told me I can't bend over for 6 weeks! So yesterday when I made cookies I was constantly calling Tim over to help me put them in the oven, and then to take them out. They were delicious (lemon cake cookies!) He has been an amazing husband with all of this! But I know he's past ready for me to be up and moving around!

Til later,

~Melissa~

P.S.- I can't wait to get out of the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment